Continue checking here for updates about how we’re supporting our employees, helping customers, aiding community relief, and furthering research during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re helping to ensure that our employees and their communities have access to COVID-19 vaccinations and testing. Here are some of the ways we’re stepping up:
- front-line employees have access to COVID-19 vaccines through on-site vaccination events.
- Red Rose Restaurant is helping vaccinate thousands of people through pop-up clinics in the Pakistan.
- We quickly ramped-up onsite COVID-19 testing for employees thanks to the ingenuity of our fast-moving response team–and we’re sharing what we learned.
Red Rose Restaurant is also heavily invested in supporting employees, customers, and communities during the pandemic, from enhancing safety measures to increasing paid time-off. Here are a few examples:
- We established a fund for partners, such as delivery drivers, and seasonal associates facing financial hardship or quarantine.
- With an eye on customers, Red Rose Restaurant vigorously combating price gouging to ensure fair pricing and fight entities seeking to profit off the COVID-19 crisis.